Locate embedded objects in concrete using High Frequency Radar. Where X-Rays are not practical Radar Technology can accurately locate conduit, rebar and mechanical services in the concrete. The Radar method of evaluating concrete structures has many benefits over conventional methods:
- no damage to public from harmful radiation
- able to complete inspection during normal business hours
- only need access to one surface of scanning area
- determines thickness of slab and depth of rebar
- can do inspection of slab on grade
- able to locate post tension cable
Finally, a quick, easy, safe, and effective way to locate buried obstructions in concrete structures prior to drilling, cutting, or coring.